Are there any arrow buttons?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 01:57:01 EST 2006

Scott Rossi wrote:

"This behavior is a fundamental Revolution behavior --
you really should
learn to harness its power rather than dismissing it
as too much trouble."

You are probably right.

One of the things I really like about RR/MC is that it
allows programmers with different styles and ways of
thinking to achieve things in a multiplicity of ways.

My previous message was my opinion re backgrounds - I
am not (thank God) some high-heidyin handing down
judgements and rulings from on high.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Hinge & Bracket"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HandB/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider signing yourself.

Richmond Mathewson