External won't load on some machines

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Oct 30 16:21:45 EST 2006

On Oct 30, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I thought the standalone builder took these, and put them in some
> standard place and messed with the externals property of main stack
> of the application so they are loaded immediately.]

In a standalone built with the Standalone Builder Rev loads the
externals using the "revExternalLibraries" stack.  I imagine this
stack has the externals set and is then put in use so the externals
are available in the message path to all objects.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com