Are there any arrow buttons?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 30 13:53:21 EST 2006

Hi James,

I followed the steps exactly as you described and it works fine in
Rev 2.7.4 on Mac OS X. Did you quit and restart Revolution before
doing this and do you have any non-default plug-ins installed?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 30-okt-2006, om 19:24 heeft James Z het volgende geschreven: