Double beeps

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 12:36:19 EST 2006

On 10/30/06 11:08 AM, "LunchnMeets at aol.com" <LunchnMeets at aol.com> wrote:

> I've been using: send beep to target in 0 sec;beep
> when I want two beeps. Unfortunately there's still too much of a delay
> between beeps. Can anything be done to adjust this interval? I'm using Mac OSX

My guess is that you will have to shorten the actual beep sound file using a
sound file editor, or find a shorter one to use, or make your own
double-beep sound (like the road runner).

Sound files made by others usually include a very small amount of sound data
ahead of the audible sound, and quite a bit more on the back end.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas