bugzillas 1696, 3385 never was a bug

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Oct 28 02:58:13 EDT 2006

Thanks Stephen,

But I never left! I keep reading. Lots to say to the list but which
just wouldn't help anyone other than releasing my windows user
experience frustrations in 27x...

I stopped scripting since February, became a darn good amateur
pool player and now I have a major migration to do at work with
1.5 terabytes of data, hundreds of shares, users, permissions,
settings, error controls, logs, etc.

I needed to revive some scripts and habits... ;)

Then I got sick, had nothing better to do than to fix some taoo bugs,
saw an incredibly interesting threading thread and that kind of woke
up my xtalk scripting hunger...

cheers
Xavier