Careful

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Oct 27 17:42:59 EDT 2006

> I wonder how many programmers are going to bother to find out
> what is considered rude among people in Papua New Guinea?
>
> Like all things - there have to be some limits - but not to
> the point where everybody's creativity is frozen because they
> are worried about who (or what?) they might offend next.

Probably no thoughts about them - but its possible to generalize what is
going to be offensive to large numbers of people without inhibiting
creativity. There are people who like to toss out that "you do not have the
right not to be offended" as a justification for substituting shock value
for art -- or just plain bad behavior.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations