card rect problem

Peter Brigham pmbrig at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 07:02:41 EDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:58:56 +0100 Martin Baxter
<mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk> wrote:

++++
Re: card rect problem

J. Landman Gay wrote:

++++++++
++++++++++++
Peter Brigham wrote:

I can't figure out what could make the card height different from the
stack height. I can't set the height of the card to fix it.
++++++++++++

I can't think of much either, but since you are working on a laptop,
check the windowBoundingRect property. You may have to set that to a
larger size to accomodate a window that goes offscreen.
++++++++

On MacOS and OSX, if there is a menu, the card height and stack height
will differ by the height of the menu. Could that be the issue?

Martin Baxter
++++

The difference in size between the two is much much larger than any
menubar, and in any case I have no menubar in this stack. Thanks for
the response, though.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham, MD
pmbrig at comcast.net