card rect problem

Peter Brigham pmbrig at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 07:02:03 EDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:47:31 -0500 "J. Landman Gay"
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

++++++++
Re: card rect problem

Peter Brigham wrote:

I can't figure out what could make the
card height different from the stack height. I can't set the height of
the card to fix it.

I can't think of much either, but since you are working on a laptop,
check the windowBoundingRect property. You may have to set that to a
larger size to accomodate a window that goes offscreen.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
++++++++

As near as I can see from the rev docs, this should only affect what
happens when the stack opens.The docs say:

"Users can drag or resize windows to extend outside the
windowBoundingRect, and a handler can move or resize a window so that
it's outside the windowBoundingRect. This property constrains the
default position of windows when they open or zoom, but does not
prevent them from being manually resized or repositioned."

But... who knows???

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham, MD
pmbrig at comcast.net