Bottoms up about IE7

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Oct 26 07:37:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm guessing it's all to do with the dreaded DLLs on Windows. It
happened on MacOS 9 too, to a lessor extent. For instance if you had
Office 98 running and then used an older version (that used different
DLLs (shared libs on the Mac), it could cause all kinds of chaos.

In the same way, if RunRev relied on the action of a DLL and then a
new version of that DLL changed how it worked (but kept the same DLL
file and function name, they things start to fall apart).

Just a guess, but I've had some horrible times trying to get the
right set of DLLs installed.

All the Best
Dave