EuroRevCon News

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Oct 25 10:49:44 EDT 2006

Folks, we are coming down to the wire for the EuroRevCon 2006.

If you've been thinking of joining us for the conference and/or the
tour of Malta we have lined up we need to hear from you before
noon Friday (Central European Time) to ensure a room at the hotel where
the conference is being held.

Being at the hotel for the conference means all Rev for the entire weekend
and no wasted travel time. It also guarantees our advertised price
as displayed on http://techietours.com  After noon Friday CET you
will have to make your own arrangements for hotel and travel plus
get in touch with us for a conference rate.

So, please let us know that you've decided to join us for a what is going
to be a fantastic educational Rev conference! Get in touch now by
sending an email to:  EuroRevCon at techietours.com

Thanks!

sims