Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Oct 20 19:02:41 EDT 2006

I just want to add my .02:

.01: Although the Rev IDE may be fraught with bugs large and small,
the standalones, if carefully programmed, seem to be (at least) as
potentially stable as any competing solution in my experience-
(meaning Director, RealBasic, etc.)... and do a lot of cool stuff.

.01: What else beside Rev can we use to get the same results without
going to C#, XCode, Java, VB, RealBasic, or other much more time-
consuming or retarded option?

.01: I use a lot of software regularly that I'd put in the same
ballpark as the Rev IDE- Final Cut Pro, Squeeze, SoundTrack Pro,
Quicktime, OS X, Motion, all these have bugs like a day-old picnic...
but again, what else can I use? (Not to pick on Apple, but I just
happen to use a lot of Apple software, that's why the list is skewed
a bit :-)

I use Rev, (like other software), because out of the available
options, it seems to get the job done better than the alternatives...