How to delete trailing spaces in a line

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 15:50:14 EDT 2006

I believe the original question by Mark Powell was asking about removing
spaces at the end of every line in a multi-line container, then later the he
described trying to use replaceText and a regular expression to do the job,
which it can do.  See my earlier post with one way of doing this.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas