Suite of Tests

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Oct 24 14:03:46 EDT 2006

The technical challenge proved to difficult - I got Alice working fine, but
totally failed to capture the aura thing. I miss Scott too - it is sad to
resort to internet snooping just to catch up on some of those memories:

In 2001 Scott got involved in politics:

Scott Raney (Boulder, Colorado) responds to another Boulder resident's
> attempt to defend the necessity of owning an SUV for his family of four and
> a dog.

More recently (September 9, 2006), Scott bought a Kyocera Oystr Prepaid
Phone (Virgin Mobile)<http://www.amazon.com/Kyocera-Oystr-Prepaid-Virgin-Mobile/dp/B000H84CFY/ref=cm_pdp_review_teaser_product/002-7538469-0640036?ie=UTF8>,
all though it looks like he had a lot more fun with the Belt Sander:

  http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A36K50P2AS8QBV?ie=UTF8

Recent plastic surery had a remarkable effect:

  http://www.redpoint.com/index.htm?action=view&oid=230

Sigh....