explicitvariables weirdness

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 24 00:50:41 EDT 2006

Over the past couple days I've been encountering a frustrating
behavior in that when I go to save a stack script, I'm greeted with
the following error message:

Type	Chunk: can't create a variable with that name (explicitVariables?)
Object	FF Stack
Line		put "multiplication addition division subtraction" into
theCardsToChange
Hint		theCardsToChange

explicitvariables is set to false, but I still get this error
message.  I've saved the script hundreds of times before without
issue... only in the past couple of days has this come up.  If I
dismiss this error, another local variable error comes up in its
place. Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark