Resizable stack with a custom shape

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Oct 23 19:28:21 EDT 2006

Bill,

I encountered the same issue as you a while back, but with a different
question.  How does one use a custom windowshape and still keep the
taskBar button visible (cause rev won't let ya!)?

The answer to our questions was use an external to draw the windowshape.
  Now at this point it doesn't support alpha-transparency... but it does
support resizeable rounded-rectangle windows.

The now defunct Externals Collection has a command that allows you to
pick a custom windowshape.  Combine that with a resize stack button
(like the one available within the Objects Library) and you get a
resizeable window with a round rectangle.

The download site is located:
http://support.runrev.com/resources/unsupported.php

If you have any questions on how to accomplish this, let me know.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/