Chunk: no such object

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 23 11:51:16 EDT 2006

Hi Aminda,

Does your script work if you go to the next card, first? What else
have you tried to make it work, so far?

For a start, try putting the name of the field between quotes:
"questions". Thou shalt always put literals between quotes, even if
it works without.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 23-okt-2006, om 17:40 heeft Aminda O'Hare het volgende geschreven: