Color triplets...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Oct 23 11:11:30 EDT 2006

Hi Andre... I've tried to locate Scott Rossi's stuff and could only find the
Externals collection at the Rev web site.  I don't think this is the right
place.  Can you or Scott remind me where I can find the plug-in?  Jim