Transparent stacks....

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 16:16:27 EDT 2006

David,

if you want to hack, take a screenshot of the area below the stack
and set that as a image on the stack, if you do so and clear all the
stack decorations, then you'll fool the user into thinking it's
transparent, the problem is when someone tries to move the stack...
on that, you can clear the image, ser the transparency to 100% and
allow him to move... after the drop you can then re-create the image...

its hacking, I know, but I didn't think of any other solution.

Andre