File anming conventions?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Oct 22 15:56:45 EDT 2006

Thanks - and this does not cause problems with other system uses of a file -
an image file for instance. Probably not but just checking? I think I would
prefer to use "some_file_name.ext" than dots everywhere :)

PS - I found one problem with "|" - at least for stack names - it confuses
code that places the stack or file name in a menu without escaping it - I
think his caused problems for the plugin being registed properly with RunRev
plugin menu :)