Ann: New way to use this list - bookmark messages and read in your RSS reader!

fortyfoxes david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:02:13 EDT 2006

I have been experimenting for a while with RSS and social bookmarking -
so I tested a few ways of searching the list, bookmarking posts so you
can find them later, taking them, reading the list in your news or RSS
reader... and this solutin comes out top!

Try this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/runrev/browse_thread/thread/65ab831218220c59/02a2ecd317a852e0?lnk=st&q=David+Bovill&rnum=3#02a2ecd317a852e0

Ok - it is not the prettiest url - but it works.

You can read messages in your browser, and search them with a lot
sophistication, and subscribe to the list in your RSS reader here:
http://groups.google.com/group/runrev/feeds

The bookmarking of individual messages is what I want though as this
allows posts to be tagged and then searched by cateogry. Feel free to
use.