Suite of Tests

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Oct 21 14:41:31 EDT 2006

On Oct 20, 2006, at 8:15 PM, kee nethery wrote:

> How about one master stack that looks in a folder, lists all the
> stacks in that folder,

Good idea.  I'm thinking that could fill a selection control.

> then sends each one a command to execute it's tests,

I am thinking of two methods, one which is just that way.

> and accepts a callback when the test is done.

Yes.

> Then each of us could create test stacks to test a function and
> send them to runrev and they could run them as unit tests.

That is up to them.  We can share stacks.

> If we did this for each bug that got submitted it might help them
> QA new versions.

We could each make or get stacks that test those areas of most
importance to us.  Because we all have busy lives, the first thing we
can put in those are tests related to or favorite bugs.

Dar