Multimedia Authoring - Quicktime Dead?

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 11:10:41 EDT 2006

Thomas:

LiveStage would be the "premiere" QuickTime authoring environment, but have
you tried authoring in it?  I find it extremely confusing, at best.  As far
as I can tell, even the simplest interactivity must be scripted in Qscript,
which looks to me, like another javascript clone.  This is great for
programmers, but not for me.

Thanks,

Greg Smith