capture still frames -- try Windows Movie Maker

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 04:43:43 EDT 2006

Hi Erik,

I did try this initially, but Windows Movie Maker does not natively open
.VOB files (says they're unsupported). I have since learned that .VOB is
nearly the same as mpeg2 and it's actually possible to change the
extension to mpg and it WMM will open them. Ah, if I'd known then what I
know now....

Still VideoLan is worth having

Epimethean greetings

Martin Baxter