Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1 (Vista Install)

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Oct 20 22:15:46 EDT 2006

Mark,

I'd post links to sites where Microsoft includes in its beta/preview
objectives preparing developers and end users for the new operating
system... and for people to test/migrate their apps, but honestly I'm tired
and I don't particularly care if you're convinced on this minor point. But I
should know what I'm talking about; I'm an MSDN member and Vista beta
tester. And yes, I have filed bug reports for it.