Suite of Tests

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Oct 20 22:15:04 EDT 2006

On Oct 20, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> One thing we trylu need is a Suite of Tests that test a rev
> distribution for obvious bugs. This little stack could be executed
> and it would test things. Many languages have this kind of suite,
> Ruby has it and so does scheme. This would help finding bugs in new
> releases.

How about one master stack that looks in a folder, lists all the
stacks in that folder, then sends each one a command to execute it's
tests, and accepts a callback when the test is done. Then each of us
could create test stacks to test a function and send them to runrev
and they could run them as unit tests. If we did this for each bug
that got submitted it might help them QA new versions.

just a thought.

Kee Nethery