Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Oct 20 20:44:28 EDT 2006

So let me get this straight: WER -- A neatly pressed, folded, and
categorized collection of crash reports from actual users running Rev on a
variety of system configurations, complete with a sampling of mini heap
snapshots and system data, a system that has helped Microsoft and hundreds
of other companies eliminate hard-to-pin-down bugs -- is of absolutely no
interest to Rev? Amazing.