Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Oct 20 16:05:52 EDT 2006

That is WAY out of line. The source of the frustration is the product. If it
worked great, I'd be happy. Don't blame the messenger, and especially don't
assume "vendettas" or some kind of sociopathic desire to "sour everyone" on
Rev.

Since my post I've gotten several email messages off-list thanking me for
being frank about the reality -- from people who apparently have learned not
to utter a peep of complaint. Could it be because of fear of personal
attacks like below?