Reacting to shell commands?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 17 08:49:57 EDT 2006

Hi Ian,

When you launch a standalone from the command line, you can submit
parameters with the command. These parameters are in variables $1,
$2,... $n.

The relaunch command is a good option. I'm about to do this myself
but haven't done so yet. It would be nice to trick Revolution to make
it think that a second instance of the standalone was launched while
in reality the command line was used, but I don't know if this is
possible.

If you want to communicate between standalones, you could use sockets.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 17-okt-2006, om 13:42 heeft Ian Wood het volgende geschreven: