Fingerprint Scanners

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Oct 18 15:47:51 EDT 2006

If the device is connected through a serial port and provides text
data to read, then it should work with the serial port commands (and
usb with a keyspan or other serial to USB adapter). Bar code scanners
work this way. If it's USB only, it would be more of a problem and a
external may have to be created to make it work, unless the device
developer provides a SDK.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o