XP thumbs.db file

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Oct 18 12:33:40 EDT 2006

In searching on the web, it is an OLE structured data file.  Here is a
library someone wrote to parse it:
http://www.petedavis.net/MySite/DynPageView.aspx?pageid=31

and a pdf describing the file:
http://www.accessdata.com/media/en_US/print/papers/wp.Thumbs_DB_Files.en_us.pdf

You could probably use the Revolution file functions to create your own
code to read and process this file.

When it is all said and done, it is just a file.  Revolution can read and
process it if you know what you are doing (and know the format of the file).