msql insert new record

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Mon Oct 16 20:12:57 EDT 2006

  To use the following
INSERT INTO table_name (column1, column2,...)
VALUES (value1, value2,....)
what would be the proper why to write this?

  get   "fcomp"
  get it & ",record_id"
  get it & ",tunerlogin_id"
  get it & ",freb"
  put it into colnames

  get   " fld fcomp "
  get it & ",fld newrecord_id"
  get it & ",fld userid"
  get it & ",fld freb"
  put it into colvalues

put "INSERT INTO rider "colnames" VALUES "colvalues"" into tSQL

Thanks
Robert Mann