storing binary into a altSQLite DB

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Sun Oct 15 14:26:56 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply !

Hmm, I tried everything, but I always get an syntax error from the
database....

I tried this :

   answer file ""
   put  "'"&"*b"&URL ("binfile:"&it)&"'" into tRowData
   --> CONSTRUCT SQL
   put "INSERT INTO Fotos(FotoID,FotoData)" &" VALUES(null," &
tRowData & ")" into tSQL
   --> EXECUTE SQL
   put revdb_execute(gConID,tSQL) into tTmp
   handleRevDBerror tTmp

or

answer file ""
   put  "'"&URL ("binfile:"&it)&"'" into tRowData
   --> CONSTRUCT SQL
   put "INSERT INTO Fotos(FotoID,FotoData)" &" VALUES(null," &
tRowData & ")" into tSQL
   --> EXECUTE SQL
   put revdb_execute(gConID,tSQL, "*b"&"tRowData") into tTmp
   handleRevDBerror tTmp

... and it always resulted in the syntax error...

Where is the problem ? I still can base64encode my data and then pass
it to the database, but this is not the way I would like to store
data...

Is there anything else I did not see or know ?

Thanks,

Christian L.