Use of abbreviations in scripts

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 04:45:05 EDT 2006

I use "fld" and "img" because they seem fairly
obvious; I eschew other abbreviations because I find
that I have difficulty reading what I have typed at a
later date.

I do (admittedly a bit hypocritically) feel that when
discussing coding on the use-list it would be
extremely helpful for one and all if abbreviations
were not used.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006