is this weird or is t me?

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Fri Oct 13 12:09:53 EDT 2006

After following the discussion in the subject line on masking and disabling buttons,I tried a few scenarios to see what all the hassle was about.
The result was a little stack for trying out the possibilities discussed (I think) and I have uploaded it to My Space.
(Don't know how to link you to it from here - user name BarryB)

Although I am sure it will be of no interest to those who took part in the discussion,I thought it might be to any other beginners in Revolution who maybe as thick as me. If any! ;-)

 Oh! if someone can tell me how to reset the scrollbar on a text field to the top when leaving the card, I should be very grateful and will update it.
Barry Barber