Seeking Rev Consultant

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 04:49:53 EDT 2006

Dear Brian,
Thanks for responding.
I have to go to a meeting for the remainder of today but
will get back to you with a sample of the font for you to
test the theory as soon as I can. It may be tomorrow.
I need to remake it (in part) for others to test.

I a noob so is x-Talk same as/export of Rev?
I need to plant your script(s) into a Rev. stack.

Thanks again,
Adrian

_______________________________________
Adrian Williams Design Ltd (trading as Club Type),
44 Mill Lane,
Merstham,
Redhill,
Surrey RH1 3HQ, UK

Telephone/Facsimile: 01737 643300
dFax (computer reception): 0870 0515681

International tel/fax (UK)+44 1737 643300
International dFax:  (UK)+44 870 0515681

Email: adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Website: http://www.clubtype.co.uk