Unwanted Explicit variables set to true?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Oct 12 11:43:47 EDT 2006

In Constellation, the explicitvars prefs setting on the edit window
did NOT track the Rev IDE setting in preferences. That's what I
reported to you as 'strange behavior' several months ago. I think I
may have gotten an update that had that checkbox set, as I know I
didn't set it. Anyway that removal was one of the simplifications
that resulted in Galaxy.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o