Unwanted Explicit variables set to true?

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 04:52:58 EDT 2006

Hmmm.  Recently, 2.7.2 on OS X started to behave as if
explicitvariables was set to true.  Perfectly functioning scripts
opened in the editor would generate unquoted literal errors and moaning
about undeclared variables.

I today moved to 2.7.4, confident that the problem would go away, but
it hasn't  -  'put the explicitvariables' in the message box returns
false.  Setting it to false changes nothing.

I found nothing on this in the archives since 2003.  Que pasa?

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk