[OT] AJAX to Overtake Flash?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 04:51:14 EDT 2006

Hiya,

I remember now...
That's why I'm interested in local and remote DBs. A light DB with
recent data which synchronises with the remote.
I have been doing this with Derby and HSQLDB (both can run as client and
server). They're fairly lightweight for client apps, although HSQLDB
worries me a little due to it's laxness on error checking (which makes
it faster).
Now that SQLite can handle larger datasets I might move onto that.

Cheers,

Luis.