Status of the Kagi KRM plug-in?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 10 11:06:22 EDT 2006

Greg Smith wrote:

> Just curious about projected release dates.  This is a big one for
> me.  Everyone should implement Kagi's instantaneous purchasing hook.
>
> Any release date projected for this plug-in?

This has been promised for a couple of years now. I am working on a
project that required it, but we had to find other solutions (basically
a custom external.) At RevCon West this summer I heard its release was
very close, but so far no dice. My advice would be, don't count on it if
your project has a deadline.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com