Rounded Corners for images?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 19:01:58 EDT 2006

What about:

Getting the background colour of where the image is.
Plop a button of the same height and width of the image (rounded
corners... :)
Use the button as a mask (making sure it doesn't 'show').
Group them together.
Setting the 'button-mask' background to the image background colour.

Ok, remember, I'm still learning Transcript, so I don't know for sure
the button could be used this way. Just thought I'd throw something in.

Btw, I still have the mTropolis CDs.

Cheers,

Luis.