Rounded Corners for images?

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 18:34:57 EDT 2006

The now defunct program mTropolis had a simple method for creating
rounded corners on images.  One simply placed the mTropolis graphic
icon on the image and checked off the round rectangle option; the image
instantly changed to one with rounded corners.  I used this extensively
for images and it added a nice alternative to the routine sharp
rectangle appearance.  I don't know how the mTropolis developers
programmed this, but it would be a  nice option to add, if feasible, to
Revolution.
Steve Goldberg
www.medmaster.net