Simple "Wrapper" App for Video Training Distribution and Sale

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 8 11:41:40 EDT 2006

Dan:

One thing I noticed:  the Studio version of Revolution seems to be the only
one that allows you to "protect" your distributable stacks from
modification.  Theoretically, if the stack was authored using Revolution
Media, even if it made use of Kagi's KRM module, someone could simply
extract the video content from the stack and re-distribute it, right?
Leaving me to think I would need to use Studio for creating this simple kind
of video distribution and sale program.

Thanks,

Greg Smith