Developers wanted!

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Sun Oct 8 10:44:05 EDT 2006

Hi fellow revolutionaries...

Digital Media Partners is a small Belgian company, dedicated to
development in the graphic Industry. We are certified Adobe
Developers, and have developed a few products we are implementing in
the Benelux at a variety of customers, both big and small.
The development tools we use are .NET (server based, web-tools) and
Revolution (local graphical utilities and client-server tools).

On the .NET part we have an alliance with a partner for development
of larger projects, but now we are getting in "trouble" with
Revolution development: we have to much work to be handled by one
person (myself)...

Therefore we are looking for fulltime Revolution developers who are
willing to work for us on a contract base.
Because of the nature of the projects (we need to do a lot of work at
the customer's location, we need to discuss the requirements and
progress of a project, etc.) we are looking for experienced
developers in The Netherlands or Belgium.
Experience in Revolution (what else...) , Applescript and/or
JavaScript is a must, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe
Acrobat would be nice...

People interested in spending more time in developing applications
using Revolution, please contact me off-list, so we can see if can
work out something.

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba