Simple "Wrapper" App for Video Training Distribution and Sale

Your Name visionto at visiontovision.com
Sun Oct 8 09:23:58 EDT 2006

--
Having discovered Kagi's wonderful KRM service for unlocking an applications' full
functionality, immediately while launching the program, (great for impulse purchases), I was
wondering how simple or complicated putting together a simple wrapper type program for
dispensing training videos would be.  I'm a total novice regarding programming, and am
curious whether this is a task a novice could complete, un-aided, using Revolution Studio.  (I
think I would need Studio in order to offer cross-platform training).

Are there any tutorials that would give a good taste of how much knowledge would be
necessary to have assimilated to author this kind of application?

Does anyone know, for sure, when the "plug-in" from Kagi's KRM to a Revolution application
will be complete?

Thanks,

Greg Smith