Testing for numerics

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 5 19:53:37 EDT 2006

The benefit would be that I could use the state of the global to
determine if this was the first time it had been initialized and run
some setup code. The natural state of certain globals is empty, so I
couldn't simply test for that. If I were coding from scratch I would
just work around this, but I am porting business logic from another
dev environment. They use this extensively.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM