Hypercard to Studio conversion

Gordon Shimizu gshimizu at santarosa.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:31:40 EDT 2006

Thanks for this.
My main directory stack contain buttons that opens other stacks. I placed
the close stack command in one of the button and it did close this main
directory stack.  However, it did not open the stack that this button should
have been linked to.  I used openStack and file name of the stack I wanted
to open with this button but nothing happened.  I think I am missing the
pathway to this stack I want to open.  Can you help?
Thanks.