[OT] Installing SheepShaver (was Re: Classic Emulators)

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Oct 3 15:48:27 EDT 2006

Hi Ken... Just a couple more questions.

I successfully installed Os 9 into SheepShaver.  Although I created a hard
disk - OS9HD - as you suggested, when I loaded OS 9, it loaded into a hard
disk called "untitled" which I retitled OS9HD when the system was up and
running.  It seems to be the same disk.  At least the untitled disk was the
same size as the size I had specified when I set up SheepShaver.

I'm wanting to approach SheepShaver like it was the Classic window in OSX on
the PPC meaning that I want to access files on my OSX hard disk from the
SheepShaver window.  However, although I can't anything that looks like a
users guide for SheepShaver, it looks like I need to load files and
applications into the SheepShaver environment by burning the files I want to
move to SheepShaver onto a CD ROM and then reading it in SheepShaver.

Jim