sql update statement

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Sun Oct 1 08:20:24 EDT 2006

Thanks so much but how do I set up the following SQL statement using your
example

get "2srd3 = " &p& fld 2srd3 &p
get it & ",2srd4 = " &p& fld 2srd4 &p
get it & ",2srd5 = " &p& fld 2srd5 &p
get it & ",2srd5 = " &p& fld 2srd5 &p
get it & ", srideht = " &p& fld srideht &p
get it & ", smisccomment = " &p& fld smisccomment &p
put it into updateColValListOf123Pairs

      put "UPDATE rider SET    updateColValListOf123Pairs   WHERE record_id
= '" & fld "record_id" & "'" into tSQL
      revExecuteSQL dbID2,tSQL

Robert Mann