jscard

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Nov 30 12:09:35 EST 2006

On 11/30/06 12:44 AM, "Judy Perry" <jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu> wrote:

> Yeah, because I seem to recall it being up on the HC list some time ago,
> and nobody complained there about it not working (not that I checked it,
> mind you...).

As I can tell, the site's in transition. At one point it was showing a
two-card "stack", with navigation buttons to go back and forth, and a field
that let you enter some code that could be interpreted. It had a virtual
Message Box also where "put" output would go. Simple things like "go",
"answer", put" seemed to have already been implemented.

We'll see where it goes when the site is fully up to date...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com