get nesting level of controls

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Nov 29 07:24:43 EST 2006

Thanks Mark!

Viktoras

-------Original Message-------

From: Mark Smith
Date: 11/29/2006 2:21:01 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: get nesting level of controls

And the second part is easy (I just had to check):

on mouseUp
repeat with n = 1 to the number of controls in grp "someGroup"
put the name of control n of grp "someGroup" & cr after cList
end repeat
put cList
end mouseUp

You can substitute 'card' for 'group'. I think (not tested
thoroughly) that to get all the controls in a stack, you'll have to
do it card by card.

Best,

Mark

On 29 Nov 2006, at 11:39, Viktoras Didziulis wrote:

> Is there any handler or function to tell what group or card any
> selected
> control belongs to ? And vice versa - how do we get a list of all
> controls
> contained within a group or card ?
>
> Best r.!
> Viktoras